Release Notes (Updated on 2 Jan 2020)
- Debian 10 OS template is now available.
- 10Gbps DDoS Attack Protection is now launched. Protect your servers around clock 365 days by implementing security on network layer, transport layer and application layer and all clean traffic can still pass through to your server, in order to minimize the effects of a service outage.
- Firewall is now available in the LayerPanel for all regions, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, and Los Angeles. This help to prevent malicious traffic from reaching your network through the built-in stateful firewall.
- Windows Server 2019 (繁體中文/简体中文) OS template is now available.
- Windows Server 2019 OS template is now available.
- Linux System Rescue ISO is now available.
- Plesk Obsidian on CentOS 7 OS template is now available.
- Fedora 31 OS template is now available.
- LayerStack releases new High Memory and High Storage Cloud Servers plans in LayerPanel v2.0, available in the Hong Kong 03 data center region.
High Memory: Specifically designed for memory-intensive workloads such as databases, memory caching, and rendering. Starts at 24GB of memory and scale up to 90GB.
High Storage: Featuring high SSD storage capacity, big and fast data processing ability, along with standard CPU performance for running your own mail server, archiving old documents and files, etc. Starts at 500GBGB of SSD storage and scale up to 1000GB.
- FreeBSD 11 ISO is now available.
- Debian 10 ISO is now available.
- The new cloud control panel - LayerPanel v2.0 is now available in all regions, including Hong Kong, Singpaore, Tokyo, and Los Angeles.
- User SSH Key can now deploy Linux cloud servers with their own SSH Key
- Custom scripts (via cloud-init) can be defined during Cloud Server deployment. This feature is available for Linux distributions (Ubuntu 16 or up and CentOS 7 or up).
- Order API is launched with endpoint Added /order.
- CentOS 8 is now available.
- Private networking is now launched. Users can now deploy one or more private networking plans for a region and enable private network for specific Cloud Servers.
- Automatic Backup option is now available for Cloud Servers.
- Reverse DNS is now available in the LayerPanel.
- Dashboard graphs are revamped better design for the ease of comparing data.
- The ISO of Windows Server 2012 (Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese), Windows Server 2016 (Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese), Windows Server 2019 (Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese) are now available in the control panel.
- The new cloud control panel - LayerPanel v2.0 is now available in Singapore and Los Angeles.